Handle intense game play with this HyperX Pulsefire Surge gaming mouse. Its Pixart sensor provides accurate tracking at up to 16,000 dpi, and its durable Omron switches withstand 50 million clicks for long-lasting performance. This programmable HyperX Pulsefire Surge gaming mouse's built-in memory lets you save up to three profiles.
This mouse connects to your computer using a USB port.
Customizable light ring
Provides dazzling, dynamic 360° RGB effects. You can save up to 3 custom light profiles to onboard memory.
LED lights scan the surface beneath the mouse to detect movement with a fair amount of accuracy, suitable for everyday computing and browsing.
Provide access to frequently used commands and functions for powerful control.
Maximum of 16000 dpi
Lets you find the perfect sensitivity.
Compatible with most versions of Windows
Works with most PCs.
- Ergonomic: Symmetrical
- Sensor: Pixart PMW3389
- Resolution: Up to 16,000 DPI
- DPI Presets: 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI
- Speed: 450ips
- Acceleration: 50G
- Buttons: 6
- Left / Right buttons switches: Omron
- Left / Right buttons durability: 50 million clicks
- Backlight: RGB (16,777,216 colors)
- Light effects: Per-LED RGB lighting1 and 4 brightness levels
- Onboard memory: 3 profiles
- Connection type: USB 2.0
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- Dynamic coefficient of friction: 0.13µ
- Static coefficient of friction: 0.20µ
- Cable type: Braided
- Weight (without cable): 100g
- Weight (with cable): 130g
- Dimensions: Length: 120.24mm
- Height: 40.70mm
- Width: 62.85mm
- Cable length: 1.8m