Smart sensor technology reacts when you put the headset on, letting you quickly take a call without a click. If you’re already wearing it, Voyager Legend announces who’s calling and waits for you to say "Answer" or "Ignore." Simply tap the voice command button and ask to check battery level, connection status, and more. . Interact with Siri, Google Now, or Cortana by pressing the call button. With technology this nimble, Voyager Legend is the first truly intelligent Bluetooth headset.
You can rely on the Voyager Legend 5200 to work as hard as you do, through rain, sweat and the inevitable coffee spill. Voyager Legend headsets are protected against sweat and moisture damage by P2i technology. The nano-coating is applied during the manufacturing process, resulting in invisible liquid repellent properties that also makes the headset more reliable, wherever your busy life takes you.
Intuitively directs calls to your phone or headset, pauses music for incoming calls, and allows you to automatically answer by simply placing the headset on your ear.
Multi-microphones optimize your voice and minimize noise caused by wind, movement, and background sounds.
Announces incoming caller's name and lets you say "answer" to accept the call or "ignore" to decline. Just say "answer" to take a call. Tap the voice button to check battery level, connection status, or dial Vocalyst to hear emails, newsfeeds, and more. Press the call button to interact with Siri, Google Now, or Cortana voice-controlled smartphone assistants.
Smart sensor automatically detects whether or not it's being worn, directing call audio where you expect to hear it.
- Talk/standby time: Up to 7hr/9day
- Noise cancelling: Four-mic active digital signal processing (DSP) Internal, adaptive 20-band equalizer, acoustic echo cancellation, and sidetone detection
- WindSmart technology: Delivers six layers of protection against wind noise from a combination of aerodynamic design elements and an adaptive, proprietary algorithm
- Multipoint technology: Stay connected to two phones and answer calls from either one
- Streams audio: Stream music, driving directions, podcasts, and more with Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Bluetooth v4.1: Profiles: Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Wideband Hands-free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2
- Moisture protection: Sweatproof nano-coating by P2i for sweat and moisture protection
- Updateable firmware: Update firmware and change language using Plantronics Hub
- Charge connector: Micro USB connection
- Charge time (maximum): 90 min for full charge
- Battery type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Headset battery meter: On-screen for iPhone, status bar for iPhone and Android enabled by Plantronics Hub app
- Range: Up to 98 ft/30m
- Weight: 20g/0.71oz