Add music to your day with these Sony wireless headphones. Their noise cancelling technology uses artificial intelligence to adapt to your environment and reduce background sounds for enjoyable listening. The Quick Charging battery on these over-ear Sony wireless headphones provides up to 35 hours of playback for convenience.
Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE)
Restores detail to your digital music.
Bluetooth 4.1 interface
Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
Offers up to 35 hours of use and lasts up to 200 hours on standby mode.
Enables simple hands-free chatting via a compatible device.
Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelation (AINC)
Analyzes background sound and adjusts it for optimal performance on airplanes and other noisy environments, so you can enjoy a focused, immersive sound environment.
Make travel easy. The headphones can be easily packed in a suitcase or slipped into a bag, so you can transport them securely wherever you go.
- HEADPHONE TYPE: Closed, Dynamic
- DRIVER UNIT: 40mm, Dome
- MAGNET: Neodymium
- IMPEDANCE (OHM): 22ohm (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 48ohm (at 1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (ACTIVE OPERATION): 7 Hz–20,000 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE(BLUETOOTH COMMUNICATION): 20Hz - 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling)
- SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW): 97 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 98 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- VOLUME CONTROL: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- DSEE: Yes
- PASSIVE OPERATION: Yes
- BLUETOOTH VERSION: Version4.1
- EFFECTIVE RANGE:Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 2.4GHz band
- PROFILE: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMAT(S): SBC,AAC,aptX, aptX HD
- SUPPORTED CONTENT PROTECTION: SCMS-T
- WEIGHT: 240g